•Since 1994 Fidelity Travel has dynamically provided a high quality service of quality to all Tour Operators.
•Fidelity Travel is the largest incoming agent in Zakynthos and a highly reputable, professional and organized travel company.
•Fidelity Travel provides office space, with all essential technological & telecommunication facilities & administrative support.
•Fidelity Travel with the experience and knowledge of both the internal and external tourism markets , can add valuable expertise to your negotiation requirements in Zakynthos.
•Fidelity Travel provides airport services including coach , taxi transfers, special taxi for disabled guests,airline handling, airport representation, airline tickets.
•Organized Excursions to places of interest and private tour arrangements. Cruise-ship shore excursion handling.
- Our team is one of the most valuable resources in our Business. Their experience, knowledge and commitment is a major factor in our successful relationship with our clients.
- Ongoing training is a priority in the Group, particularly in technological advancements and communication systems to ensure that there is continuity in communication , accounting and booking systems between us and our clients.
Vision and Goals
- Consistent and powerful growth through horizontal and vertical expansion of business activities
- To ensure satisfaction and safety for our clients
- To develop consistent and longterm relations with our clients and suppliers by ensuring satisfaction , safety and continuity of business.
- To be a beneficial factor for our partners
- Market penetration and promotion of new products and services
- Professionalism, motivation and open communication with all our customers and partners
- Conversant with latest information technology, work procedures and environmental issues.
- Dedicated, knowledgeable and flexible staff who provide support and expertise.
Yannis Filippopolitis born in Athens in 1961 and studied at Ionidios High School from 1972 to 1978 and then continued his studies at the Economic University of Piraeus.
He worked as a Contracts Manager from 1981-1994 for English tour operators (Sunmed, Redwing, Owners Abroad).From 1995 onwards he has been the General Manager and legal representative of the company FIDELITY TRAVEL AETE based in Zakynthos, where he lives permanently.
He has been president of the Association of Tour Operators in Zakynthos. He has also had many articles printed about tourism in the local Zakynthian press.
He has traveled to over sixty countries around the world. He is married and is the father of two children.