The organized group excursions offered by Fidelity Travel are designed to show visitors to Zakynthos the main highlights of the island and the surrounding area. We offer pickups from all the main resorts on the island for these tours.
Using our many years of expertise, our aim is to ensure that our excursion programme has something for everyone to enjoy and to enhance their holiday experience.
All of our organized tours can be adapted for customers wishing to book them as private tours as well.
We also offer exclusive tours, which are designed and organized especially for VIPs and for those wanting to add a bit of extra luxury to their holidays. All of our exclusive tours can be customized to meet specific requirements ensuring the customers never forget their experiences on our picturesque island.
We can also arrange for yachting packages for customers who prefer life on the water and shore excursions for customers from cruise ships calling at the island.
Whatever the needs and wishes of the customer we will do our best to ensure that they have a holiday of a lifetime!
WHY BOOK YOUR EXCURSIONS WITH FIDELITY TRAVEL?
We offer the ultimate in customer service:
- We pickup from all the major resorts on the island for nearly all of our excursions
- Your pickup point will be as close to your hotel as possible
- We pickup separately for each of our excursions
- Our excursions guides/escorts are professional and experienced and will provide you with lots of information
- All of our suppliers – buses, boats and the stops we have on the excursions – are all fully insured, licensed and adhere to the required health & safety regulations.
- If you cannot make it on the day you have booked your excursion we will try to offer you an alternative day or another excursion
- We will give refunds to people who have a doctor’s note and cannot go on the excursion
- You can cancel up to 24 hours before the start of the excursion and receive a full refund
- We will try to contact you on the day of your excursion if you are not at the pickup point on time and we will wait for you if you are running a bit late, wherever this is possible due to boat schedules, etc.
- If you forget something on a bus, a boat and during the trip, we will do our utmost to find it and return it to you
- We are available to answer your queries and offer assistance where required either by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 26950 58017 (summer office hours: 08.00-20.00).
- In case of emergency outside of office hours, please send an email as above or call 6947949105.